CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 31 May 2012

Just Inspirational week 31

Ahhh what a huge relief , we had rain durring the night which has cooled down everywhere.. So pleased that ive been able to sleep a little longer than usual.  I love the sun and it being warm but i hate not being able to sleep at night..

Anyway onto my DT  card for today and its a StitchyBear sponsored card for Just Inspirational...

This image is called Bumberella.. I thought it was a great image to use for this challenge.. Umberella to shade from the sun ;O)   Heres my card

and a close up


The inspirational picture we had to work with was

The sponsor is


Dont forget to visit my teamies then share your creations with us at the challenge blog.

Hugs
Choccy xxx


1 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card! Love it! Judy x