CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 May 2012

Just Inspirational challenge week 30

Or my Judy card as i have been known to call it.... Yes a Judy card is a strange name... But i call it that as most of the elements of this card were from a dear friend and design teamie friend... Judy :O)

I must say .... i love this card, its a .....make me smile card.
Before i share details of the challenge let me share my card

and a close up of the LOTV  image

Now the inspirational picture is this one
and the sponsor is no other than
LOTV
with this
fantastic prize

Stop by the challenge blog to see all the other DT  members gorgeous creations.
Then share with us your own

Hugs
Choccy xxxxxx


3 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Choccy this is brilliant! That cheesecloth and ribbon slider have worked really well. I just love your 'Judy' card! Judy x

Cheryl said...

So cute!

Deb said...

Super gorgeous image Choccy, and I love that striped paper
Have a Great Weekend
Deb
xxx