CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 February 2012

OSAAT March Collab challenge 102

Its Sunday :O)
This week we have a biiig collab for you over at One Stitch At A Time. Of BRAND NEW  not seen before images.....Lots of Spring/Easter themed freebies can be yours when you spend $12 in store at StitchyBear Digital Stamps

Heres a sneak peep at the FABTABULOUS bundle that can be yours.

You can also win this set free as its our prize this week !! As we are our own sponsor this week :O)



For this challenge i had a supertastic image to work with by Stitchy called Daddy Daycare. How cute are these guys ?

To create my card i coloured the gorgeous image with Promarkers then added some stickles and glossy accents...
I embossed some orange and blue plain paper with my big shot.. I love this folder its just so 'scale' like and i thought it was just perfect for this creation. I added a few candy dots to carry through the colours of the other dragons... perfect :O)

As the image was called Daddy Daycare. I thought it would be perfect for a Fathers Day card...... Plus *tick* one make off the list ;O)

Well thats my make for this week. Dont forget to stop by the blog and see my team mates creations with this gorgeous set.
I cant wait to see all of your gorgeous creations :O)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Inky Impressions - bright colours

Digital Tuesday - Make it sparkle

Allsorts challenges - 143 Its your choice

Hugs
Choccy xxx

11 comments:

Josephine said...

Aw, so cute! Love that textured paper.

Hazel said...

It's a really cute image and perfect father's day card. Hazel x

Love crafts forever said...

This image so cute, love the embossing folder.
Hugs Nat

Marjo said...

Great card Choccy!
xoxo Marjo

Inkypinkydelights said...

Choccy what a fab card! Great for Father's Day! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Choccy I have just nominated you for an Award. I do hope you will accept. Visit me at http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-award-oh-wow.html for details. Judy x

Nikki Byrne said...

Great card and colours choccy, love the image :o)

Hugs
Nikki

ike said...

Waahahahaha - FABULOUS image :-D You made an awesome job of this card Choccy and I love DDC xxxxxxxxxx

Joey said...

Fabulous card I love the embossing works so well with this image, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Deb said...

What an awesome image Choccy, love all those little dragons and your embossed papers
Debs
xxx

Sharon Basel said...

This is a fun card! I love the embossed texture that perfectly matches with the theme of the image you used. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!
Sharon, II-DT