CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Love Bugs

I just wanted to share my little valentines makes.. They were my little gifts to the boys.

I used my nesties, red card, white card a scrapbooking pen and a few love bugs that i bought from Sainsburys. There was 10 in the net for 99p. So a bargain and they taste yummy !!!
I also made some little matching cards. But used a wooden heart that i had coloured with my promarkers and covered with glossy accents. But i used the same circles as i did for the love bugs. They were built up then placed onto a c6 scalloped card


Hugs
Choccy xxx

3 comments:

K said...

Love the love bugs!

Sarah said...

Ooohhh those bugs look fab x

Desire Fourie said...

Loving these cute little Valentine gifts. Such a great idea.
Hugs
Desire