CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Just Inspirational.. Team B

How exciting my first proper Just Inspirational challenges post in quite a while :O) Yes we are back .... just incase you missed our blog hop.

Each week the teams take it in turn to inspire you with super exciting inspirational pictures and great sponsors.

This week its Team B's turn...

The sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi
They are offering 1 digi as a prize.
 
Your inspirational picture is
 
For my creation. I took the colours to make my creation. I also used the words. In making a Fathers Day card I used the word. Daddy ;O)
 
Heres the easle card that I created
 
 
A close up of the image
 
Don't forget to visit the challenge blog and leave a little love for my fabby teamies.
 
Hugs
xxx
 
 

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Gorgeous Choccy, awesome matching up of the colours from the inspiration photo and loving the paw print paper you have used. Fun card. Hugs Jane xx

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

aww such a sweet card

Unknown said...

fabbie card so cute too x

The-Butterfly said...

Aww that card made a smile! It's fab! Love the colours an the image couldn't get much cuter! :)