CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 October 2012

OSAAT challenge #136 Use a Digi

Well what a week it has been here at Choccy towers...... My DT  card will be here later today.. I appologise to my teamies... Heres whats happened... I made my card...  photographed it... sent it to someone... Came to getting ready for Spain... Deleted all photographs off my sd camera card !!!!
Yep you guessed it... i hadnt transferred the pictures of todays card :O(  
Oh my !!! 
I have been working from 9 - 5.30 every day. So its been 7pm before i got home ...

My image is coloured and drying then i just need to put it together later...  Pop by the Challenge blog and see all the challenge details and my teamies gorgeous creations....

I will be back later today

Hugs xxx

5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Ouch! Will stop by later.
Hugs Nat

Hazel said...

Oops! I'll you off seeing that you've got so much to do!! Hazel x

Crafting Vicky said...

Yikes.... that would be my ultimate nightmare lol

Crafting Vicky said...

Just had to pass on a little something to you! You are so amazing!
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2012/10/sunshine-award.html

Tracey said...

Oh Choccy, you poor thing! I hate it when life messes around with our carefully laid plans; how dare it get in our way, lol. Relax and it will get better hun :)
Hugs from your DT sister,
Tracey