CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 July 2012

OSAAT DT card and a DT call

Well its another Sunday so that means its time for another funtastic challenge at One Stitch At A Time.
Its everyones favorite ..... Use a Digi.
For this challenge  Mandy, my teamie chose Jess's Orchid to create with... What a great image..
I couldnt decide just what to make with this image.. It shouted at me to make a bookmark.. But i ignored myself and made the image really large, don't you love digi images when you can do that ?..
I made a 7 x 5 card and made the image the focal point of the card. So i coloured the card with my promarkers added lots of stickles and abit of glossy accents..
I punched down the side of the card and then felt that if i added anything else to the card it would spoil the look that i was going for .... So thats how it stayed..
Heres my card

A close up of the flower

Appologies for the bad pictures the sun was abit too bright to take a decent photograph :O(

We are also having a DT  call

We are looking for 2-3 team members to join us
 on a bi weekly rota ( So 1 week on 1 week off) For an intial 3 month term
They must agree to follow the weekly comments rota.
Work in a timely manner
After 3 months, there will be a choice to stay if you wish and also move up to weekly challenges if you choose.

What we offer
Images by our creators
A friendly, fun, supportive group of DT  members.

To apply
With your blog details and a little bit about you.

We love all card creators here at OSAAT.. So if you have ever wanted to be part of a design team then get in touch...

Hugs
Choccy xxx



7 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Choccie! I can re-iterate what a fun DT this is! Cannot wait to see who is to join us! Judy x

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, Choccy - I love resizing digis too, it's brilliant. Hazel x

Cindy Groh said...

Pretty card. I love the sparkle you added to the flowers. Looks awesome.

Josephine said...

Gorgeous, Choccy! Love that image, and the sparkle is fabulous.

Made by Mandy said...

I love digis for their versatility and this definitely shows it off well.

You've made a smashing job of this and I love the shimmer on the flowers. Glad you liked using it as I thought it was a beautiful image.

Love Mandy xxx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous orchid card Choccy, and you have used my favourite colour too! Hugs Julie x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Beautiful, Mrs Lady, orchid flowers are so lovely.