CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 June 2012

Just Inspirational Week 34

At Just Inspirational this week we have a funtastic sketch for you


The sponsor for this challenge is DudeTime doodles
I had a super fun image to play with this week. Heres what i did with it


and a close up


To make my card i coloured my image with Promarkers and added stickles to the sea. Well it has to have abit of shine right ? I followed the colour of the boat through with the sketch... Then mounted these up onto a piece of Hunkeydorey card that i had in my scraps box.. I added 4 square gems to the corners because for some reason i think that square gems are more manly ;O)

Pop over to the challenge blog to see my teamies gorgeous creations and join us to win some brilliant images for yourself...

Hugs
Choccy xxx


1 comments:

CraftyDaffy said...

What a cute card, and fantastic for one of the guys. I always find it difficult to make guy cards. xx Denise