CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 April 2012

Just Inspirational week 23

Awww i am late today :O(
All my medication is playing havoc with me at the minute and i lost track of days... A great big sorry to my teamies xxxxxxx  ( Even though its not my week to post lol)

Ok so onto the fantastic challenge at Just Inspirational challenges  its an Egg septional one for you this week .... Like the easter egg bit i got in there ? lol.

The sponsor is
with  a £10 gift voucher.

We have 3 inspirational pictures for you this week.. I chose one but pop to the challenge blog to see the other 2 gorgeous choices.
I chose to use this one

But i was also inspired by the mega cute Saturated Canary images we had sponsor us last week... I had to go buy more .... I admit i have a slight addiction setting in hehehe.
So heres my card this week
and a close up

Awww isnt she sweet ?   I luuuurve her :O)

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog soon

Hugs
Choccy xxx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Divas by Design..... Anything Goes

 

3 comments:

furrypig said...

hope your meds improve soon, sending hugs and wishing you a happy choccy easter xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Choccy!!!! This is lovely!!!! And what a lovely image she is coloured up! Judy x

Hazel said...

Hey choccy

What a fabulous card - love the image and colour combination you have used - so pretty.

Take care

Hazel x