CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 August 2011

Kelleys Kids Challenge number 1

Over at Kelleys Kids they are starting their journey with a fantastic 'Anything Goes ' challenge. I adore Bonnas' images so i had to go and play along :O)


The light is none existant at the moment, so i appologise for the fairly dark photograph of my card. In natural light it is as it says on the card Loud ( bright lol)  This fun image said this to me as soon as i saw it. So i went with my feelings and even put it in the sentiment..
My card was created by colouring the funtabulous image with Promarkers, i of course had to use abit of gold for sparkle !!  Then wanted more sparkle so added the gems lol..
I do hope you enjoyed visiting to see my 'Loud and Proud' creation.. Dont forget to stop by the challenge blog and see all the DTs' fantastic creations.

Choccy xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fun, I love your card, so summery and bright :) xx

Bonna Kelley said...

I love bright bold colors, so for me this is just perfect! I love the extra little sparkles too. Awesome job!!
Thank you for joining us the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
Best of Luck,
Bonna

dragonllew said...

Great card love the cute image

Karen said...

I love this in the yellows!! :0) Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Kelley Kid's Challenge. Hugs, Karen.xx