CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Creative Craft World 'Anything BUT Birthdays'

At Creative Craft World we are challenging you to make 'Anything BUT Birthday cards' for this challenge. The challenge runs until 10pm on 5th August. So you have a few days to make any card that you like, as long as its not a Birthday card ;O) .

The sponsor is Robyns' Fettish, who are giving 1 lucky winner a choice of digi images.

Can i now appologise for my photographs of my card.  I have had to get a new camera after the battery door broke on mine :O(    Well i am still trying to learn the settings lol... Some were too dark
and some were too light

The light one isnt too bad i suppose ? But it shows where i covered the window in glossy accents to be sooo wrinkly lol.. It really doesnt look that bad in 'real' life.. Guess thats what happens when i get a bright idea to make the glass window look like glass lol.
I cut out a shape on the front of the card using my nesties. So the actual image is on the inside of the card.. I chose the DP to give the effect of wallpaper as if i was sitting inside one window. Watching the girl sitting watching the rain whilst thinking.... Not sure if that actually comes across in my card/ picture.. But that was the feel i wanted to achieve..

I hope that you stop by the Creative Craft World challenge blog and join in with this fun challenge. Dont forget to join in with the 'Anything but Birthdays' challenge

Sending you hugs
Choccy xxxx


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Oona, love the image and the window effect on the card. Thank you for letting me join you at CCW for this challenge, I loved making my card xxx

Sue said...

fabulous card, love the sweet image looking at the rain, seems to be happening a lot at the mo with our weather.lol

thanks for joining us at MMCS

sue
xx

dragonllew said...

Great card lets hope the image doesn't represent the rest of our summer lol

PepPop said...

Great card Oona and love your idea. Very clever! Jaqui x