CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Christmas Fairy

I must say that i absolutely adore a new stamp thats been created by the tallented Stitchy of Stitchy Stamps.

' Christmas Fairy is just soooooo gorgeous. I had to use her on my next project.

She is available to buy here . Not forgetting that if you spend $10 you get a fantastic freebie that has been put together by the creative team. Theres more info on the home page that tells you exactly whats included. But heres a little picture.







Now back to that GORGEOUS fairy :O) Heres a card that i made using the little stunner. I backed the image with pearlesent ivory card. Then onto a snowflake background. This was then mounted onto a scalloped card blank.
I coloured her using my promarkers then blinged up her wings with Stickles. Her hat has fluffy stuff on it. The gift has glossy accents. Then the whole image was edged with more bling :O)
(It must be a blingy day today lol)
The snowflakes were cut from the same ivory card,using a die that arrived a few days ago. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.





Abit of a wobbly close up.



This week Stitchy is sponsoring Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge here . The theme is 'Winter Wonderland' So i would like to enter the challenge using my card.
.

I would also like to enter :
.
Delightful Challenges . Its beginning to look alot like Christmas.
.
Totally Gorgeous . Challenge 53 Sparkle
.
Craft Your Passion . Challenge 29 . Add Glitter, sparkles.
.
Papertake weekly Challenge . Sparkly & Bright
.


14 comments:

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

She is indeed a gorgeous fairy. Lovely card.

Karen said...

Fabulous Oona. Such a little cutie. I love the backing paper you have used it looks great with those snowflakes xx

Cec said...

That is a sweet fairy and you have made a lovely card with her. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

dragonllew said...

gorgeous card I love the image.

Sarah said...

Very gorgeous Choccy, love the image and all the sparkle xxx

Unknown said...

Awww yes, this is gorgeous.. I was looking at the stamp me too today, I think it's beautiful xx

Stephanie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwwwshe is gorgeous hun, I just love her eyes...so pretty!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Godd Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Uma said...

she is gorgeous and looks fabulous on your card

Addams said...

Great card, thats a lovely image

Unknown said...

What a lovely fairy, I agree she is just adorable and such a wonderful card, I bet you have done Stitchy proud! Jo x

Liz said...

Choccy no thats me just received this one great card hunnie

liz xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

Juanita said...

Fab card, that image is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.