CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 May 2010

Red Dragon 7 challenge card


Its not very often at all that i make a card to fit multiple challenges. I often make a card then look to see if theres any challenges for it. I decided to have abit of a change this time and i really think it worked. It was such great fun to make too. I cant believe ive managed to fit it into 7 challenges !! Yay me !!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Cowgirls Sunday Stamping challenge #2 Red, Black and White. The colours speak for themselves

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #43 Button up. I handmade my buttons as i didnt have any colours that matched in. They were punched from Basic Grey paper. I even made the thread from a slim strip of card.

One Stitch at a Time challenge #14 Furry Friends. Ok so a dragon isnt very furry but it sure looks friendly so i am sure it wouldnt mind a cuddle ;o)

Quixotic Challenges # 27 Emboss it. The black card was embossed using my mesh folder and cuttlebug.

Cards for Men Challenge # 11 Good Luck

Basic Grey Week 20 Punch it. I used my nesties to punch the rounds for the buttons. I also used my Martha stewart around the page punch. The buttons that i punched are from Basic Grey papers, Sugar Rush.

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge # 84 No Patterened paper.

23 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us over on Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Sarah said...

What a fab card, I love the dragon, he's so cute x

Gina said...

Oh he's so cute with his sparkly wings! Thank you for joining in at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge.
Love as always Gina x x x

dragonllew said...

Fab card choccy love the cute dragon.

Doreen said...

Oh wow this is so cute,I love your punched border and the image is fab.Thank you so much for sharing this with Incy Wincy this week.xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love it! The dragon is gorgeous and I love your buttons. x

Antonia said...

what a great card love the image and the colours really work :)

Tammy said...

HAHA I don't think i'll cuddle the dragon but your card is really cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

Tammy said...

He is a cutie...great colors too. Thanks for playing this week over at OSAAT.
smiles...Tammy

Ali said...

ooh love it xx

Karen said...

WOW this is fab!! Well done for entering soo many challenges xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Oona

Love the red dragon! How clever are you for making your own buttons ;-)

Thanks for joining in the challenges over at Incy Wincy and Cowgirl Sunday challenge.

Sarah x

cheryl said...

oh what a great dragon,
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week hugs cheryl xxx

Sam said...

Hi choccy (what a fab name - love it lol)and well done on getting so many challenges into one card. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT. Good luck in the rest of the challenges too.
Sam x

Unknown said...

LOVE your cute dragon Choccy! (I'd cuddle him).
Thanks for joining in with us at Cards For men. Good luck! Viv xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT and hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

GREAT CARD!!!!
Thank you for joining us over at CSSC..
Hugs Alison.
xx

Patricia St Martin said...

wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at cards for Men. good luck on the challenge.

issy said...

Super card, I love the dragon.

Thanks for playing along with Cards for Men, and good luck in the challenge

x
issy

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card, but be warned, you may now be hooked on working on lots of challenges for a single card, lol, I started a while ago and now I can't stop :P
Thanks very much for joining in with the Furry Friends challenge at OSAAT this week, and good luck in the draw :D

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Oooooo i missed this one Love the all red card and dragon thank you so much for using Jiggy :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

hassy said...

I love sparkly.. his wings are brill... :D Christine x

PepPop said...

Great card and love his little sparkly wings. Jaqui x