CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Sparkles

I just had to use this fab fairy 'Sparkles' this week..

For some reason this image always cheers me up . She is soooo adaptable and available to buy at Stitchy Stamps here

Stitchy is sponsoring Crafty Creations Challenges this week.



At Crafty Creations Challenges they have a colour challenge of red, brown and green. So i had to have a play.....



Heres my card :



The backing paper was sent to me by a dear friend Sarah ( Rainmac) ,so im not sure which it is
I used green gems on the brown die cut strip.
The gorgeous Sparkles image by Stitchy was coloured with Promarkers, i added stickles and glossy accents. It was backed onto red card.
I finished my card with 3 red gems.

14 comments:

PepPop said...

Lovely card and the image is so cute. Love the colours very autumny. Jaqui x

Addams said...

Lovely card, what a great image and love that punch

Liz said...

really lovely card hun thank you so much

liz xx

CT19720 said...

Gorgeous card Oona. I love the image, and the colours you have used work perfectly together xx

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Oh your fairy is fab! Love the glitter wings you add to this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

Rusty said...

Beautiful card choccy love the image x

Uma said...

fantastic

dragonllew said...

Fab card

stitchy said...

Choccy, this brings back memories haha...this is the image I gave you for DT call :)...and once again, I would hire you in a beat of a heart :)...she is just lovely hun - thank you so much...

your stitchiness hahahhaha - you kill me lol
xoxox

Rainmac said...

She looks stunning, beautiful card xxx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Gorgeous cards made with fairy Sparkles, and I love your little girl kicking up the leaves!

Butterfly-Meadow said...

oooh this is gorgeous - love the glitter wings!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, she is one gorgeous girlie!
hugs shell xx

Angie said...

Great card and you are right the fairy is a fab image!!!