Over at Creative Craft World (CCW) this time. Its my turn to pick the challenge theme.Since the weather here in the UK has started to really get chilly.I wanted to bring this into my challenge. Its also a great time of the year with Haloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas ( just to mention a few holidays) .
So without further ado i want to announce the challenge as
Hot Choccy, Marshmallows and Cream
It can be any project as long as the main colours used are Hot Choccy ( brown) , Marshmallow ( pink) and Cream ( Cream )
The Sponsors for my challenge are
The fabulous Stitchy Stamps who are offering 5 digi stamps
The equally fabby Bugaboo Stamps who have 7 digi stamps for the winner.
Following Creative Craft World rules.
1. You must post project on your blog with the title ' Choccys' Challenge'
2. Must be a new project.
3. Link back to the CCW challenge within your blog post.
4. Link to your post and NOT your general blog please.
5. Leave a comment on our challenge post after entering.
6. Your entry can be submitted into 5 other challenges. Any entered into more then this will be ineligible.
ONLY people who have followed all of these rules will be eligible to win our prize.
All entries are to be in by midnight on SUNDAY 14th NOVEMBER 2010
Heres my card, corner bookmark and ribbon bookmark
These are made by using Stitchy Stamps
Then heres my card and decorated gift box using Bugaboo stamps