CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 April 2012

Just Inspirational week 24

Oooooh now we have such a fun challenge for you this week. Just inspirational challenges really does seem to do just that .....inspire me  :O)

The inspirational photo this week is
Isn't that a fantastic picture ?? I love it.....

The sponsor this week is
Teri from Delicious Doodles

Well the fantastic images that we were given to create with were just perfect...
So heres my DT  card for this week

and a close up


I must say that i had such fun colouring this image...
Well i cant wait to see how the photo inspires you ...
Click on Mr.Linky on the challenge blog to share your creations.
Dont forget to visit my teamies blogs and leave them a little love :O)

Hugs
Choccy xxx

1 comments:

K said...

She is beautiful Noonie, my fav of all your cards :-)