CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 April 2012

A bit of pink and a beautiful image by Stitchy

When i saw this image by Stitchy called 'Good Girl' It was one of those ooohhh light bulb  moments. I knew that i wasnted to attempt to re create the effect from the side of her top.... I added twine to a light pink striped background paper. Then added abit of bling. I wanted the twine to stand out somewhat and yet didn't want anything to take away from the image. I think i got the balance right ?

Here's my card

and a close up


I would like to add my card into the following challenges :

Card Making Mamas... Make it Girly
Polka Doodles week 15.

2 comments:

Anne said...

very pretty
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
Anne x

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Love the twine embellishment, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles xx