CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 November 2010

My blog has the 'tude'


Woohoo my blog has the 'Tude!!!
The lovely Gemma has nominated me for the Digi's With Attitude! "I got the Attitude! Blog Award"


What this means is not only did I get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi's With Attitude! Store but now I can brag that "My Blog's got the `Tude!"


All I have to do is tell you 3 things that make me different from everyone else and nominate 5 blogs. What gives me the `Tude?


1. I have 11 scars on one leg. (Below the knee)
2. Had my hair cut last week, the first time in 4 years...
3. I would rather eat a dessert than a starter or main course :O)


The 5 Blogs I nominate are:


1. K at K's Crafty Corner
2. Furrypig at Chatty Crafty Arty Pig
3. Tams at Droplets in a Rusty Bucket
4. Karen at Karens Crafty Corner
5. Sarah at Rainmac's Place

Please display this badge proudly and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE

1 comments:

Karen said...

Thankyou Choccy xxxx