CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 March 2012

Just Inspirational week 22


Well what a fabtastic sponsor we have for you this week


Fabtastic or what ???
Heres our inspirational picture for you , this week


Heres my card...

and a close up

I must say i have now fallen for these images... I tried to stay away as everyone is using them... But i couldnt resist.... i bought more .... hehe..

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog where you can win your very own Saturated Canary images :O)

Hugs
Choccy xxx



3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Such a darling card, Choccy! I'm in love with Saturated Canary, too. Love the way you colored her hair.

Victoria said...

Terrific card, lovely colours

SAMARA said...

haha I love the bellybutton and the pickle! the stuff in between the ice cream - wow did yo do a great job on that! Smiles, Samara xox