Over on MSE Melissa75 won my 'make a flower' challenge. So it was her turn to set the challenge. She chose a colour theme of purple/lilac. Heres my entry.
I used one of my Sarah Kay Decoupage sheets, which are VERY hard to cut out lol. Then i coloured white e-line Prima flowers in 3 shades of purple. I used my new MS frond punch to punch white leaves and again coloured them with my Promarkers.I used card candy to finish the flowers. Padingtondoo had sent me the gorgeous backing paper in this months stash swap. So i had to use that ;o) . The whole card was put together on a purple card. I havent added a sentiment yet as im not sure what/who its for ;o)