CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 20 May 2010

Fantasty/Mythology



The theme over at Passion for Promarkers is Fantasy or Mythology. How exciting when i have just had a new stamp called Rain dragon :o)

I backed my stamped image in a light blue paper that has been cuttlebugged with my mesh folder. I thought it looked abit like a dragons scaley skin. The stamped image was then cut with my nestie circle and then i used a darker paper that matched the dragon for my scalloped circle.

I made his wings sparkly with stickles and used glossy accents for the rain and puddle. The happy birthday was stamped onto another nestie cut piece of card and then i added a few gems.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers week # 52

Choccy x

13 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fabby card, I love the image, how cool is he xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Oh thats so nice - Love the colours
xx

dragonllew said...

Oh he looks fab I can't wait to colour mine that you sent me.

hassy said...

He is so cute.. he looks such a happy chap in the rain!! It's a lovely card... :D Christine x

Tracy said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lovely card. The scaley skin paper is fab. x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

This is lovely, really made me smile! The backing paper does look like scaley skin! Good choice.

Wiccababe said...

what a fun wee dragon
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

K said...

love love love love this dragon .... oh & the cards fab as well ;-P

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card, I love the image and fab colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. The image is adorable and the embossed panel is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

PepPop said...

Isn't he great and the embossing does look like dragon skin (poor dragon). Great card. Jaqui x