CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 August 2009

More Saturday cards






I also had great fun with more of my 'noseless ones'. Can you see a pattern here with the cards i made ? I think i need to rename Saturday 'magnoliaday' ;O)
Edwin fishing was a stamp that i had seen and it had to come and live here. I searched high and low for little fishes but these were all that i could find. I dont think they look too bad though ?

The tilda standing in flowers was from the new Summer 09 set. The background stamp was a stamp i received in my alota grab bag,it just seemed to go with her. The little resin butterflies were from a back that i bought in a clearance sale.

Chasing Edwin is from the Butterflies set,as is the background.The background was coloured using my watercolour pencil crayons and Edwin was with my Whispers pens,apart from skin tones which are promarkers.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Choccy, they are beautiful, my fave is the chasing butterflies one x

furrypig said...

more cute noseless ones oona and I agree I love the chasing butterflies best too but they are all cute!

Gem said...

such cute cards, I love the fishing one :) xx