CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 15 August 2009

Crafty Place christmas in August



There was a challenge on the Crafty Place to make a Christmas card with no green,red or gold. Well its not called a challenge for nothing !! Heres my blue card :O) With a white tree a silver metal snowflake and white glitter card. Even my sweet noseless ones are coloured in blues and pinks and purples. I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. Even though i didnt think i would do.

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card choccy have put it in the gallery on crafty place for you

Karen said...

Thats a gorgeous christmas scene, I love the stamp you have used its so cute x

Sarah said...

I love this card, such a cute wintery scene x

Unknown said...

how cute are the noseless wonders!!! i love this card x