CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 February 2013

OSAAT challenge #151 Girly

Well i have been such a busy Choccy.. What with demo days, Starting my new Stampin Up business, work and choosing the new DT  girls that ive sadly not had time to post on my blog.... Its on my to do list  but unfortunately by the time i sit down in an evening i dont have the energy to create... My work hours are now finally sorted so no more silly overtime for me :O) 
You should all be seeing much more of me here..

For todays challenge at One Stitch At A Time. I thought it was time we got our girly going.... So thats todays challenge ... 'make it girly'.

For todays creation i got to play with an image from Beary Dust called 'Fairy Dreams' she is simply adorable and perfect i thought for a girly card.


To make my card i coloured the image using promarkers then added stickles to her wings. Fairy wings are sparkly right ?  She has liquid pearls in her hair and of course her hair is a beautiful shade of purple :O)


On the 8x8 elegant tent card ( available from the shop i work at ) I used Tim Holtz picked rasberry and peacock feathers and did abit of swishing ;O) I am going to add abit of thin white lace through the holes around the edges.. But in true Choccy fashion.... i havent done that bit yet....  I will update my post later today.. time permitting

Hugs Choccy xxxx

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Looks good so far, I'll pop back later to see the rest! Hazel x

Crafting Vicky said...

Love how you have colored her up. What a wonderful background to use with her!!!

Josephine said...

Gorgeous, Choccy. Love the sparkle and texture on the image!

Mimi said...

I don't know how you have time to fit everything in Choccy . Beautiful card, just loving the colour scheme and ooooooooo that image is to die for. Hugs Jane

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Gorgeous colours, Miss Chox, and a gorgeous image too.

craftygranny said...

Wow looks fab . Love the colours and you coloured her my fav colour purple. Hugs trisha x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love the idea of a Tent card Choccy, your colours are smashing and I love all the sparkle too. We need a catchup soon! Judy x

Unknown said...

Choccy this is so cute, love the fairy image, she is really beautiful... PS you haven't seen this post ... http://myfirstblog-dora.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-special-post.html