CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 2 September 2012

OSAAT Challenge 129 and freebies

At One Stitch At A Time this week we have another great challenge for everyone to join in with 'Use a Digi'
There also a fabtastic freebie set for people who spend $12 in our store.
The set includes 11 images and sentiments plus 8 A4  gorgeous papers.
Heres a preview.
 
I got to use a gorgeous Dragonfly image by Tami from Gingerloft.. I wanted to use soft colours for this image and stickles for the floaty wings
 
 
Heres a close up of the image
 
Isnt it beautiful ??
 
Dont forget to see all the other Design teams images over at the challenge blog
 
Hugs
Choccy xxx
 
 

7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute and really really soft. Love how you have colored the beautiful dragonflies!

Tami said...

Thank you for using my Dragonfly I hope that you had fun with it:)

CraftyGirl said...

Choccy, I love your dragonflies and how the corner is folded down a bit. Great job but then your stuff if always great!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love the pastel shades - they work so well with that image.

(Back from holiday!)

Inkypinkydelights said...

You are right Choccy, it is beautiful! So is your card! I love the turned back piece! Love your take on the theme. Judy x

Love crafts forever said...

Pretty card Choccy. I like the way you folded paper. Looks very good.
Hugs Nat

Made by Mandy said...

Lovely card Choccy. Love the twinkly wings from the glitter and that paper is one of my faves from that pad, in fact I think I've used all mine up!

Love Mandy xxx