CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 August 2012

Just Inspirational

At Just Inspirational Challenges this week theres another funfastic challenge for you.

Pop over to the blog to see all the challenge details

The picture that we have to inspire you is
 
Heres my card for this challenge
 
 
I had such fun with this image.. Its brilliant. Ive coloured it up in a few different colourways and it looks fantastic !! This one will be used again
 
I coloured the image using my Promarkers. Then added glossy accents where the 'metal' was.
I then worked the card backwards using the white card base then i added a red paper. Then a smaller white square that i had added red ribbon too/
I stuck a doily to some of the red paper and then cut around it abit.
The circle fit nicely in the middle of the ribbon diamond.
The image and sentiment was then placed on top of that..
 
I do love the overall look of this card. Its rather heavy though LOL.
 
Hugs
Choccy xxx

0 comments: