CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 June 2012

Just Inspirational week 33

Ooooh its Thrsday again so that means its time for another challenge over at Just Inspirational.

For my DT  card this week i got to pick a funtastic image from SimplyBStamps.

Heres what i created with  the image

and a close up

Isn't it a perfect summer image ? I  love it !!

The inspirational picture this week was one from NannaConnie who has had to leave the DT  now   :O(

So pop on over to the challenge blog. To see what my teamies have made and show us your creations.
Dont forget to too can win some gorgeous images from our sponsor

Hugs
Choccy xxx



1 comments:

K said...

I love Simply B Stamps, especially the steampunk range, oh & the lad building a skullcastle, fab!
Love the card hun, she has my hair! seriously, my hairs now that colour, though darker roots, lol, Fab touches of glossy accents.