CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 May 2011

One Stitch At A Time.... Bling It On

Its Sunday again ... That means its time for another fantastic challenge over at One Stitch At A Time. This week we have 2 great Sponsors and another fantastic theme.....

Bling It On

Our first sponsor is One Stop Card Crafts . With a £10(UK) voucher to spend in store
Our other sponsor is Digi's With Attitude.. Who are giving a prize of 3 digi images of the winners choice.

My DT cards :

First this week i have my card with an image by the fantastic OSAAT creator Priyanka from Gillu's Gallery. Its available to buy here.
To make my card i used lots of Gems, Metallic pens and mica powders. Not forgetting shiney ribbon and a touch of glossy accents.

My second card this week is a sponsor image from Digi's with attitude. Can you see my Royal wedding likeness ? Yes i did blonde hair not brown but have a look at that gorgeous ring she is wearing lol..
Its matched with a sparkly gem tiara, metalic pens and a quick dusting of mica powders. Then gems on the card corners. It was fun to make.

Thats it from me this week.... I cant wait to stop by your blog and see all of your fabby creations.. I think thats another fun part of being on a DT .. You do get inspired by others makes.

As they say .......................... Bling It On !!!!

Choccy xxx

14 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

both lovely cards xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Both Lovely cards xx

Josephine said...

Two lovely cards - I love the sparkle you've added to the mermaid - her tail looks great!

Antonia said...

ooohhh love the mermaid :)

stampingmarianne said...

Love the mermaid, i have that one too soon!
It is so gorgeous with her sparkle tail!

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome cards.
Hugs Nat

dragonllew said...

Fab cards love the mermaid

Made by Mandy said...

Both gorgeous cards Choccy. I have just made a card with the DWA image which I am posting soon, it is a lovely one isn't it.

Love Mandy xxx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Cracking cards, choccy and I love your bling card.

sparklingblackrose said...

Great cards Choccy :-) Elaine-xxx-

Renee said...

These are adorable, Choccy...

Nikki Byrne said...

Loving both cards Choccy. :o)

Nikki

Marjo said...

oops, I am running late...can't believe its already Tuesday and I am just now visiting everyone...lol

Both of your cards are gorgeous Choccy. I love the colors and designs on both of your cards. You rocked it girl!

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Priyanka said...

My God just cant beleive my mermaid look unbelievable pretty in your work, yeah me too just loooooooove her tail.