CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 April 2011

OSAAT Make it 3D

At One Stitch At A Time this week. Marjo asked us to ' Make it 3D'.... Oooh now that does sound such fun !! Especially with today being Mothers Day here in UK ( Happy Mothers Day everyone .. Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday xx) This week we have 2 Sponsors:(Click on logos to go to the stores) A set of 5 Promarkers from :and a $10 gift voucher from :
Onto my creations :

This week was my turn to create with an Image by Barbara Jensen ( who is this weeks newsletter, spotlight creator with 25 % off her images) I do love these images as they are soo lifelike and i have found them perfect for making male cards !! I havent had anyone complain about receiving one of my cards with a Barbara Jensen image on it ;O)

This one is called Leather bound and it can be bought here.


With it being Mothers Day i wanted to create something for my Mum. So heres my box that i made for her. Its rather large measuring 6x6 and 3 inches deep. I do hope that she likes it.

A close up of the image
Heres the box at another angle



The image was coloured using Promarkers. I added abit of glossy accents to her shoes. Then backed it onto red card. The box i made was plain white. So i decorated the sides with a red and charcoal and silver papers from Craftwork cards. The coregated silver was from a swap that i had received. The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts and coloured with my promarkers. I added red and clear gems to give it abit of extra sparkle.


Thats it from me this week.. I cant wait to stop by your blogs and see all of your creations. I hope you have enjoyed mine ?


Choccy xxx


18 comments:

Josephine said...

Fabulous creation - I love the dramatic colours - so perfect for the image - and the flowers are gorgeous.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the box & the colours you have used are just perfect for this fab image!!
Hugs shell xx

stitchy said...

Happy Mother's Day huni :)...What a beautiful box, your mum is gonna love this I am positive of that!!! Good to have a minute to visit all my girls today :)...love coming by and see what your doing...

stitch
xoxox

Wenda said...

Great box and I love the image.

Hugs Wenda

Deb said...

Fabulous!!! Totally awesome image and perfect on the box top
Debs
xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

FABULOUS!! Nikki

PepPop said...

What a fantastic box. Love the image too, it's so different. Jaqui x

Made by Mandy said...

Wow you have done a great job with this image, I bet Barbara will be really pleased with it and your Mum even more so.

Love the cheeky peek of stocking top ;)

Love Mandy xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely Choccy xx

Marjo said...

I am sure she will love it, its gorgalicious! If not you can send it my way...lol

Bunches of Hugs, Marjo

dragonllew said...

Fab box love the image

1CardCreator said...

Cute box for your Mother, sure she will love it! Love that image too, so original!

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful box, nice colouring.
Hugs Nat

Julye said...

Hi Choccy, thanks for the warm welcome and love your box, hope your mum did too and that you had a fab day yesturday and have a good week too.

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Choccy, what a lovely stamp and love the box. Your mum will treasure this xxx

Addams said...

Great card, thats a brilliant image

sparklingblackrose said...

This is great :-) Elaine-xxx-

Crafting Belle said...

fab box xxx