Autumn nights are drawing in over at Creative Craft World for Lous' Autumn challenge. The challenge this time is to create something Autumn inspired, be it a LO or a card or some other Altered item. It should say what autumn means to you and must include Journalling. The main colours should be reds, oranges, browns, yellows and greens.
The challenge is sponsored this time by Robins Fetish Designs.
The rules for the challenge are as follows :
1. Post on blog must be titled Lous' Autumn Challenge
2. Link back to your post , not your general blog
3. Link back to CCW challenge blog within your post.
4. Leave a comment on the challenge post after entering.
5. Your entry maybe entered into up to 5 other challenges, any entered into more will be uneligible.
6. Only new posts please, no back linking to projects created before the challenge went live.
ONLY people who have followed these rules will be eligible to win
All enteries must be received by midnight onSunday 26th September 2010