CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 4 July 2010

Cards for men #13

Over at Cards for men its challenge #13 time and a sketch





Heres my take on the sketch.


I used a fabby new male stamp i bought.I thought he would be perfect for the hard male years lol.Hes coloured with my promarkers and has glossy accents on his 'pint'. The backing paper was a sheet of blue paper that i had.I folded the top corner back and added a sentiment in place of the embellishment. I then distressed a scrap cut off of coordinations card that i had, then finished off with 3 green card candy pieces from Craftwork cards.

I would like to enter my card into:
Cards for Men challenge #13 sketch

9 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

What a fab image choccy
hugs xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fantastic image. Love what you've done with the pint! x

bunbun2 said...

fab card, love the image and colours!xx

Unknown said...

great card, i love the folded over paper x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Great card, super image for a male.

Sarah A said...

I love this Choccy, great male card and love the clean lines on the layout!

Sarah x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Great card - love the image!!

Sarah said...

Great card Choccy, love the colours and the image xxx

PepPop said...

Love the image - perfect for a bloke. Jaqui x