CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 February 2010

February Crafty Place Swaps


Heres the beautiful ATC that i was sent by Rainmac. The theme this month was 'bling'. Even though Sarah said she didnt have much bling. I think its fantastic. Its sooo pretty !! Thankyou Sarah xx


Heres the fabby stash that i was sent by Anne (Thriftyscotslass). I was sooo happy to receive this beautiful stash and i cant wait to make something with it. Anne also sent me the most beautiful card that i had seen on her blog. I fell in love with this stamp ( and card) after seeing it on her blog. Thankyou so much Anne xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you liked the ATC Choccy, god I worried and worried about it not being blingy enough x

Wow what a load of stash you got!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it xxx

Anonymous said...

Really glad that you liked the stash and the card. I had so much fun with this stash swap - thanks for organising it. Hugs Annexxx

Highland Handmade said...

Wow you lucky lady!! love the atc and some fabby stash there aswell!!!